Scope of Personal Information
Personal Information we may collect from you include but are not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, electronic mail address, other contact method, age, date of birth, sex, educational history, occupation history, postal code, zone number, personal images, hobbies or preferences, personal identification card information, driving license information, credit card information, unique device identifier, geo-locational information, vehicle status, or behavioural information.
Means of Personal Information Collection
We may collect and store your Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, the following
- When you voluntarily provide to us when visiting our official website or participating in our online services, for example, when you contact us on our website or via email with a question or comment or participate in an online survey;
- When you sign up or register for one of our offline services;
- When you subscribe to us on social varies media platforms (such as Weibo or Wechat);
- When you make Personal Information available through publicly accessible means, such as your postings on social media networks like BBS, Weibo, and WeChat;
- Other methods from which we may collect and add your Personal Information to our customer database.
Collect information through cookies
Cookies and other tracing technologies may be used to better help us understand how customers use our website. Cookies are a type of unique identifiers for your device. Through identifying your device, we are able to recommend to you personalized products and advertisements (including advertisement contents of affiliated websites provided by our websites). We filter and analyze the information collected through cookies to allow us to provide more tailored and valued product information and services to different customers groups. Information collected through cookies are Personal Information that cannot be used independently. You acknowledge and consent that we may use the information collected through cookies jointly with other information. Most web browser applications have cookies automatically turned on. However, you may adjust your web browser application settings to turn off cookies. However, we recommend you to turn on cookies functions to be able to enjoy our better-quality and more personalized services.
Collection of Information Through Video Surveillance Cameras
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
You may elect to not provide your Personal Information. If you choose not to provide your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide our Products or Services to you and we may not be able to respond to your questions encountered. For any loss you may suffer arising thereof, we shall bear no liability.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes (the “Personal Information Collection Purposes“):
- To administer and offer you our Products and Services, and to promptly communicate with you regarding the usage of our Products and Services;
- To provide to you personally customized Products and Services (including regional customization and personal customization), so as to allow you to have a better personal experience in using our Products and Services;
- To support the technical performance and functioning of our Services, and respond to your inquiries and requests and to process your transactions;
- To provide to you aftersales services and support and to receive your feedbacks;
- To use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research, to improve our products, Services, and communication with customers and to resolve customer inquiries;
- To investigate actual or suspected instances of fraud or to prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities; and In any other manner in which you consent.
In some circumstances, we may also combine your Personal Information with your Non-Personal Information for analytics and research purposes and to provide and improve our Products, Services, content, and advertising.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
- Business Transfer: To maintain our businesses, we may restructure, merge or sell certain businesses. Where our assets are therefore transferred to the relevant third parties, the Personal Information we have collected are also transferred to the relevant third parties.
- Investigation or Audit: In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, We may be subject to investigation or audit by the relevant government agencies or regulatory departments from time to time. During the process of such investigation or audit, if we are required to disclose your Personal Information and such disclosure cannot be timely notified to you, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to the relevant third parties during the investigation or audit process without us having to acquire your additional consent.
- Others: If under other laws, regulations, legal procedures, court orders, litigation and/or request by public institutions or government departments, or due to national security, enforcement activities or other matters of public importance, or to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, disclosure of your Personal Information is appropriate or necessary, we may disclose your Personal Information with relevant third parties.
- When Your Otherwise Consent:We may otherwise disclose your Personal Information with third parties where you otherwise give us your consent or direct us to do so.
Security of personal information
- When we store your Personal Information, we implement reasonable and sufficient security measures to ensure that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorized access, disclosure or loss. Such security measures include but are not limited to electronic security measures and physical security measures.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information of children below the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information of children below the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parents, we shall take prompt measures to delete such information.
Collection of Your Personal Information by Third Parties Through Our Products or Services
If you have any questions or require consultation in regards to the above policy content or to the protection of your Personal Information, or if you would like to access your Personal Information held by w100.vip, or if you would like to amend the Personal Information you have provided, please contact us. We shall provide you with a response as soon as possible after we have received your inquiry or request. Such response shall be free, unless the cost or the frequency of providing the response is unreasonable.